Thursday, October 14, 2010

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN



Hello friends and foodies!
Welcome to my long awaited and much anticipated food blog! You can now all enjoy the sites, smells, and tastes that take place in my kitchen. Some of the recipes I will share are traditional family recipes that I hope ALL of you will take time to try. Not only will you be completely in love with them, but you will continue a generation of cooking that our grandparents worked so hard to create!

So again, let me welcome you all to my kitchen. Granted, it is a bit small, but I do the best I can with the little counter space I'm given. At least it has a bar :) Martini recipes will certainly be included!


Now at the moment I'm debating which recipe to share with you all first - so while I deliberate, I will leave you with my most recent recipe book purchase. No one should be without Rocco Dispirito...oh, and his cookbook "Now Eat This!" He takes any of your most loved comfort foods and keeps them under 350 calories. There is a homemade baked Mac & Cheese that is only 227 calories per serving that I plan on trying very soon! Thank you Rocco!



Bon Appétit

Shannon Wiens

1 comments:

Kevin said...

I volunteer to be a food critic / taster. :)

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Shannon Wiens
|